One part engineering. One part innovation. All powered by electricity, powered by you.
Electrical engineering deals with electricity, at every level from electromagnetic and the tiniest computer circuitry, to large-scale electronic systems, learn to power the things that power life, every day. With an Electrical Engineering degree from IUPUI, the world is at your fingertips-from consumer electronics and optics, to power efficiency and storage, to telecommunications devices, broadcasting systems, analog circuitry and more.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5-year BS in Electrical Engineering/MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 5-year BS in Physics/BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5-year BS in Electrical Engineering/MS in Music Technology
Why Electrical Engineering at IUPUI?
- Experienced, world-class faculty and professional staff
- Exceptional research opportunities with nationally-recognized faculty and industry
- Strong industry connections locally and nationally
- Exciting downtown location, with close proximity to internship and job opportunities
- Globally recognized Purdue engineering degree
- Small class size and diverse student population
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Research Engineer
- Systems Design Engineer