Purdue University Graduate Forms for Current Graduate Students
Purdue Graduate School Forms
- Master's Plan of Study GS-6
- Report of Master's Examining Committee GS-7
- Request for Appointment of Examining Committee GS-8
- Purdue University Graduate School Thesis Acceptance GS-9
- Change to Master's Plan of Study GS-13
- Request for Confidentiality of Thesis GS-15
- Request for Transfer of Department GS-17
- Combined-Degree Program Request GS-27
- Cover Page for Electronic Thesis Deposit GS-30
- IUPUI-PUWL Reciprocal Fee Agreement GS-31
- Thesis/Dissertation Agreement, Publication Delay, and Certification/Disclaimer GS-32
- Request to have Degree Awarded at Another Campus GS-380
Preparations for Oral Examination (M.S. Thesis Defense) and Thesis Deposit
- "Must Do" to Prepare Master's Thesis and Oral Examination
- Checklist of Items Required for Master's Thesis Deposit
Thesis Formatting Information Link for Latek:
Graduation Requirements and Deadline information may be found here. See CAND Requirements for Graduation.
Graduating students, Career Services needs your help!
The Office of Career Services and Professional Development for the Purdue School of Engineering and Technology is conducting a Post-Grad survey to acquire information on our graduating students. Through this survey we hope to determine what companies are hiring our graduates, what the average salary is for each of the different disciplines within the school, and if internship and cooperative education is making an impact. This information will ultimately be used to improve our services and to provide crucial statistical information for future students.
To access the survey, please go here.