Racing for success.
Fueled by a love of cars, engines, and making things run? How about racing or aerodynamics? The Motorsports Engineering Program at IUPUI may be the perfect fit for you. The perfect blend of engineering curriculum plus vehicle dynamics, aerodynamics, data acquisition, and other motorsports-specific courses, Motorsports Engineering at IUPUI offers students a Purdue University engineering degree—right in the heart of the racing capital of the world.
Why Motorsports Engineering at IUPUI?
- Strong network of racing and automotive industry connections
- Close proximity to internship and career opportunities with at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, race teams, motorsports design and fabrication businesses, sanctioning bodies headquarters, parts suppliers, automotive and engineering companies, and more
- Strong Purdue University engineering degree and education
- Professors with real-world racing experience
- Real-world, hands-on experiential learning opportunities working on real race cars
- Class projects built around actual race team operations
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Race Engineer
- Automotive Performance Parts Designer
- Vehicle Dynamics or Aerodynamics Engineer
- Data Acquisition Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Technical Program Manager