Academic Advising for Admitted ME & EEN Students
CONGRATULATIONS on being admitted into the School of Engineering and Technology/Department of Mechanical Engineering.
The Academic Advisor for Undergraduate ME and EEN Students along with ME Graduate and PhD is Jerry T. Mooney
To schedule an appointment:
Please email email@example.com or
Please Call 317-274-9717
You may also Walk-in (see below)
Scheduled Appointments ONLY hours are as follows:Monday: 11am to 4pm
Tuesday: 11am to 12pm
Wednesday: 11am to 12pm
Thursday: 10am to 12pm and 1:30pm to 4pm
- Registration Advising
- Discussing Plans of Study (POS)
- Dual Program Evaluation (questions & answers) BSME/MSME or BSME/MSTE…etc
- Issues of a personal and/or educational nature
- Exploring engineering options – Internship/Co-Ops
- Degree Mapping & Graduation Planning
- What Courses should I take next term?
- Where do I stand in preparation to Graduate?
Walk-In hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 1:30pm to 5pm
Wednesday: 1:30pm to 5pm
Friday: 10:30am to 12pm and 1:30pm to 5pm
Walk-In Appointments with the advisor are appropriate for:
- Drop/ADD form
- Class permissions
- Grade Replacement form
- SACM & Other Support Letter Request Drop Offs
- Walk-in times are designed for quick questions and therefore are held to 15 minutes per visit
Bring your JAGTAG with you….
*Note: When requesting an appointment through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org please include the days and times you are available so we can schedule your appointment quickly!
ALSO- Please include your Student ID Number!!!