- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Director of the Richard G. Lugar Center for Renewable Energy
- Purdue University, ECE, Ph.D., 05/1990
- University of Cincinnati, EE, MA/MS, 08/1984
- Washington University, St. Louis, Physics, BA/BS, 06/1982
- Packer Engineering, Inc. (Naperville, IL). Responsibilities for corporate R&D in space, energy, and education research. Consulting engineer for electronics forensics., 1/2006 - 10/2011
- Delphi Electronics & Safety (Kokomo, IN). Technical Fellow, Chair of Engineering Council, systems engineering for safety electronics., 8/1984 - 1/2006
Systems engineering; materials science research; biomass conversion technologies; energy generation, storage and transfer; digital signal processing; algorithms; artificial intelligence; microelectronics; aerospace R&D in ISRU and propulsion; simulation and modeling of complex systems; forensic engineering; experimental design and statistical analysis. See http://www.engr.iupui.edu/~pjschube/ for more.
Renewable energy from biomass and waste, hydrogen generation, hydrogen storage, ultra-high temperature ceramics, public policy, space-based manufacturing for Space Solar Power, government systems, multidisciplinary research.